How can we request a specific unit?
* You must call Club Sevilla directly to make any requests.
What is considered a late check in? What are the procedures for a late arrival?
* A late check in is anytime after 10pm. After 10pm you will be checking in with a security officer. Club Sevilla asks that you notify us if you will be arriving past 10pm so that we may prepare for your arrival with security.
Why do we leave a credit card imprint.
* The credit card imprint is for incidentals. If you wish to not leave an imprint you may leave a $50 deposit that will be returned to you upon check out.
Is there WIFI?
* There is free WIFI throughout the resort. It is an unsecured network. No password is required.
Are there blow dryers in the unit?
* There is a blow dryer in each bathroom.
What is the square footage of the units?
* 2 bedroom villa – approximately 864 sq. feet
* 1 bedroom villa – approximately 600 sq. feet
* Hotel unit – approximately 264 sq. feet
Have all the units been renovated?
* Renovation of all units will be completed at the end of June 2010.
Are pets welcome?
* No pets of any kind are allowed on the premises except for service pets (seeing eye dog)
Are towels and linens provided?
* All towels and linens are provided. There is no daily maid service but a towel exchange is held every Tuesday and Thursday.
What if we are not satisfied with the size of our unit?
* If you made your reservation with an exchange company you must contact the company to make any changes to your unit assignment.
Does Club Sevilla sell discount tickets?
* For any information regarding discount tickets you may contact Club Sevilla directly Saturday through Wednesday between 8AM and 2PM @ extension 2199.
Is there a laundry facility on site?
* There is a laundry facility located in each building. It is coin operated.
Is there a banquet hall?
* Club Sevilla does have a banquet hall for rent. For further information you may contact Club Sevilla and ask to speak with Michelle. You can also email her at Michelle@clubsevilla.com.
Are there daily activities?
* Activities are held based on the occupancy. During our high season we do provide a wide range of activities for both adults and children.
How do I become a member of RCI or Interval International?
* To become a member of RCI you may call 1-800-338-7777 or visit RCI.com
* To become a member of II you may call 1-800-828-8200 or visit intervalworld.com
If I do not have a paper confirmation will I still be able to check in?
* If you did not receive a paper confirmation from your exchange company it is strongly recommended that you contact them and request a paper or email confirmation. Or you can contact Club Sevilla directly to confirm that we have received your reservation from said company.
What are “incidentals”?
* Incidentals are any charges a guest acquires during their stay. Any phone calls, broken inventory or inventory rentals are considered “incidentals”.
Can I receive mail at Club Sevilla?
* Yes, you can receive mail at Club Sevilla. We do ask that the package provide the name of the guest as well as a room number if known.
What are the requirements for an In House Exchange?
* To do an In House Exchange the owner must not have already banked their week with an exchange company, or have any balances on their account. RCI Global Points members are not eligible to do an In House Exchange because their week is automatically deposited with RCI each year.
What is the policy for deposit refunds?
* In order to process a rental a valid credit card number must be provided along with payment for one night. If a rental is cancelled prior to 14 days before check in a full refund will be returned. Any rentals cancelled within the 14 day time period will not be refunded the 1 nights rent.
Why did RCI/II deny my request to bank my week?
* All weeks will be blocked if Maintenance fees are not paid by the due date. If fees are paid at a later time it the responsibility of the owner to then contact Club Sevilla and request that the block be removed.
Can we rent roll away beds?
* There are no roll away beds available to rent. Due to fire safety code no roll away beds are allowed in the units. Maximum occupancy for a 2 bedroom is 8 people, 1 bedroom is 4 people and the Hotel unit is 4 p
Who can I reach after hours if I have any concerns?
* After 9PM a security officer is on property and can be reached at the front desk or at 407-922-0204
Is there security on property?
* Security is on property every day from 9PM to 8AM
What is the age requirement to sit in the Jacuzzi?
* Any child below the age of 12 is not permitted in the Jacuzzi. Any child between the ages of 12 and 16 are allowed along with adult supervision.
Can I fax any documents?
* If you wish to have any documents faxed you may do so during normal office hours. All faxes cost $1 per page.
Are there cribs available to rent?
* There are cribs as well as high chairs available to rent.
Are there hospitals close by?
* Celebration Hospital and Osceola regional Hospital are the closest hospitals to the resort. There is also a walk in clinic 1 mile from the resort.
Why can’t I put my unit up for rent?
* Only owners can rent out their unit. If you are a Global Points member you will not be able to put your unit up for rent because your week is automatically deposited. Also if you have already deposited your week with an exchange company you will not be able to rent out your unit.
Are there elevators? What if I can not walk up stairs?
* Club Sevilla only has 1 flight of stairs. If you feel you are unable to walk up stairs you must contact Club Sevilla and request a ground floor unit. All ground floor units are limited so you must call in advance.
Is there an age limit for using the fitness room?
* Any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult for the full period of use by the minor. A waiver must be signed prior to using the fitness room. A Parent or Guardian must sign on behalf of child or guests under the age of 18.
When are all Maintenance fees due?
* All Maintenance Fees are due by January 1st each year. All accounts are considered delinquent by February 1st and is subject to a $25.00 late charge and an interest fee at 1.5% per month.
Can I still occupy my unit if I have any balances on my account?
* No, any unpaid assessments are due prior to check in.
Does Club Sevilla provide any shuttle service to the attractions?
* Club Sevilla does not provide any shuttle services, however arrangements can be made with referral companies if transportation is needed during your stay.
4646 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy,
Kissimmee, FL 34746-5352